Unashamedly advertising a job with us
Part time Client Service Administrator, East Herts AVAILABLE NOW
Deadline for applications Friday 20 June 2014
15-20 hours per week (and term time only – if desired)
Working in Hoddesdon (plenty of free parking).
A support administrator to Client Service Manager, servicing wealthy clients’ financial arrangements. Busy, quiet, small firm of wealth managers. Growth in work precipitates need for extra administration support.
Would suit individual seeking part-time professional work and wanting flexibility around school hours and school holidays, who, ideally, has experience of financial services’ (ie IFA or insurance/investment company) administration. Financial Services’ experience desirable but not essential as full training provided.
More important are aptitude and personal strengths such as detail oriented (crucial), logical thinking, task orientation, quickness to learn, adaptability.
Ideal candidate will be logical thinker, sincere, focussed, task-oriented and willing to muck-in as needed.
• £24,000 pa salary (full time 40 hour week including 20 days paid holiday plus public holidays).
• Plus Bonus of Min 10% – Max 30% pro rata paid after financial y/e (31 March).
• Term-time only if desired – School holidays may be taken as additional unpaid holiday.
• Development of knowledge of wide range of wealth management office tasks, such as investment account queries for spreadsheets, corresponding with financial institutions, packaging prepared reports, completion of forms, data entry, leading to production of timely, high quality and accurate administrative support to Client Service Manager and other colleagues. As well as simple copying/pasting and shredding tasks.
• Quality support to Client Service Manager and other colleagues to help achieve Firm’s goals.
• Provision of high quality service to clients.
• Meeting and exceeding agreed personal development goals, as agreed with MD during reviews.
Any other matter to assist Client Service Manager and two other senior professional colleagues as needed, and agreed.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, Director, with your CV and an accompanying letter describing your experience and your suitability for this role and why you are attracted to working at this firm in this role.