Unashamedly advertising a job with us
Part time Client Service Administrator, East Herts AVAILABLE NOW
Deadline for applications Monday 18 November 2013
Circa 20 hours per week, term time only – if desired
Working in Hoddesdon (plenty of free parking).
An administrator of wealthy clients’ financial arrangements. Working closely with highly-experienced Client Service Manager in busy, small firm of wealth managers. Growth in work precipitates need for extra administration support.
Would suit individual seeking part-time professional work and wanting flexibility around school hours and school holidays, who, ideally, has good experience of financial services’ (ie IFA or insurance/investment company) administration. Financial Services’ experience desirable but not essential as full training provided. More important are aptitude and personal strengths.
Ideal candidate will be sincere, focussed, task-oriented and willing to muck-in as needed.
• £23,000-£26,000 pa salary (full time 40 hour week including 20 days paid holiday plus public holidays).
• Plus Bonus of Min 10% – Max 30% pro rata paid after financial y/e (31 March).
• Term-time only if desired – School holidays may be taken as additional unpaid holiday.
• Development of knowledge of wealth management office tasks leading to production of timely, high quality and accurate administrative support to Client Service Manager and other colleagues.
• Quality support to Client Service Manager and other colleagues to help achieve Firm’s goals.
• Provision of high quality service to clients.
• Meeting and exceeding agreed personal development goals, as agreed with MD during reviews.
Any other matter to assist Client Service Manager as needed, and agreed.
To apply, please email email@example.com, Director, with your CV and an accompanying letter describing your experience and your suitability for this role and why you are attracted to working at this firm.